Who is Richie Rich
Film comedy: "Richie Rich": TV date today - plot, actors, trailer
Tonight, "Richie Rich" will be on TV again. Here we reveal all the TV dates, the station, the actors and the plot of the film. At the end you can watch a trailer.
Date: What TV date does "Richie Rich" run?
Cable 1 has the air of "Richie Rich" for today Monday April 13, 2020, announced. The broadcast date is 8.15 p.m.
"Richie Rich": What is the plot of the film about?
The film "Richie Rich" is a film adaptation of the comic of the same name from Harvey Comics. It has a playing time of 87 minutes, the age rating of the FSK is six years.
Richie Rich is the underage son of multi-billionaire Richard Rich and his wife Regina Rich. The parents are missing after a plane crash. Due to the unbelievably huge fortune of his parents, son Richie lives in an almost obscene excess, but has practically no real friends. When he finally gets to know a few completely normal children, he soon needs their help: Dishonest and devious employees of his parents are reaching for the family's assets and even want to rob a legendary treasury, where they suspect the most expensive valuables.
Richie and the faithful servant Cadbury organize the defense. You will be supported by the children who have recently joined Richie Rich's circle of friends.
The parents are eventually saved and return. Shortly afterwards, some of those involved experience an astonishing surprise with regard to the treasury.
Cast of "Richie Rich": Which actors are in the cast?
The most prominent name on the cast list is likely to be "Claudia Schiffer" - she plays a small cameo role as an aerobics trainer. Child star Macaulay Culkin ("Kevin at home") was nominated for the 1995 negative award "Golden Raspberry" for his role as Richie Rich.
- Macaulay Culkin: Richie Rich
- Jonathan Hyde: Herbert Cadbury
- Edward Herrmann: Richard Rich
- Christine Ebersole: Regina Rich
- John Larroquette: Lawrence Van Dough
- Michael McShane: Professor Keenbean
- Chelcie Ross: Ferguson
- Mariangela Pino: Diane Pazinski
- Stephi Lineburg: Gloria Pazinski
- Claudia Schiffer: aerobic trainer
"Richie Rich": The trailer
We want to know what you think: The Augsburger Allgemeine is therefore working with the opinion research institute Civey. Read here what the representative surveys are all about and why you should register.
- What are some good apps for audiobooks
- Will the income tax refund be reissued
- What happens after life 4
- How to use AJAX with the mobile app
- What is virtual reality application technology
- How did you celebrate Patrick's Day
- What were the main events of 1914
- Can animals die of depression
- What is the aim of criminal proceedings
- Are there any good apps for songwriting?
- Vedas are also interpolated like Hindu Puranas
- West Papua is a colony of Indonesia
- Facebook accounts can be merged
- Is Lolicon illegal in California
- Hugo Chavez was a dictator
- How does Google Analytics work
- What is oxygen relief
- What is your favorite physics diagram
- Are face primers transparent
- Propane heaters must be ventilated
- Who can certify a document
- What are the latest haircuts for men
- How long has street food been around?
- Canada needs Alaska