Does aspartame cause weight gain
"We found that the intestinal flora-related splitting does not take place with saccharine or natural sugar forms",
"Now we need to determine whether the potentially harmful health effects of artificial sweeteners outweigh their potential weight loss benefits."
However, since studies had already shown that sweeteners even lead to weight gain in the long term, the benefits should be limited. If you then consider the consequences of insulin resistance or diabetes, there are hardly any convincing arguments that could speak in favor of consuming artificial sweeteners.
Lower the risk of diabetes
However, if you want to reduce your risk of diabetes, you will find helpful tips here: Measures against diabetes
We present healthy sweeteners here: The healthiest sweeteners
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Jennifer L. Kuk, Ruth E. Brown. Aspartame intake is associated with greater glucose intolerance in individuals with obesity. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, 2016, May, (Aspartame consumption is linked to increased glucose intolerance in people who are overweight)
- York University, Sugar substitutes may cut calories, but no health benefits for individuals with obesity: The study suggests that the bacteria in the gut may be able to break down artificial sweeteners, resulting in negative health effects, ScienceDaily, May 2016, (Sugar substitute can Reduce calories, but has no health benefits for people who are overweight: The study shows that gut bacteria can break down artificial sweeteners in the gut, which has negative health effects)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What is viva voce
- What is a hummum
- Supports Bootstrap HTML
- What is perception according to Advaita Vedanta
- Who are similar artists like Modeselektor?
- Why is Noam Chomsky quoted so often
- What does trivago
- How irrelevant has Jagmeet Singh become
- Would you do something for love 1
- What is the biggest myth about bees
- Who is responsible for studying DNA
- When was radar first used in war
- How should I download Putload TV videos
- How long is a dog's memory
- How do I export Android bookmarks
- Why are Amazon devices so cheap
- Did Avengers Infinity War meet your expectations
- Which stereotype affects you every day
- What is a seesaw test
- What are the different forms of Taekwando
- How does someone know that they are human?
- What is the shape of all planets
- Is oxygen difluoride ionic or covalent
- What was the first production computer