Why is LinkedIn so popular
6 reasons LinkedIn is important to businesses
LinkedIn is one of the oldest online social platforms today. She has become one over the years powerful tool for business owners and individuals develop and support companies in many things:
- Increased networking
- Generate more leads
- Promote your own brand
- Trend monitoring
However, there are still many companies that don't use LinkedIn to promote their brand and grow their business. 6 reasons why LinkedIn is a huge advantage for businesses:
1. More important than Facebook
According to the industry report, LinkedIn has overtaken Facebook as the most important platform for businesses and marketers. Around 21% of B2C marketers said LinkedIn was their platform of choice, compared to 41% of B2B marketers. For many marketers and companies, LinkedIn is above Facebook when it comes to marketing the company.
EXTRA: 5 trends: What will be important in B2B online marketing
2. One of the most popular social platforms
According to Salesforce's 2015 State of Marketing Report, LinkedIn is the third most popular social network among business owners today.
Around 62% of entrepreneurs report that they use LinkedIn. Therefore, it can be assumed that LinkedIn's popularity with B2B owners and marketers will continue to grow.
3. Effective for lead generation
Several studies have shown that the traffic generated by LinkedIn is the best and highest visitor-to-lead conversion rate among the various social networking platforms. In fact, the numbers are higher than on Facebook and Twitter. Although there have been some minor changes in the numbers over the past few years, LinkedIn will continue to generate more and more leads for businesses in the B2B space.
EXTRA: What is a qualified lead?
4. Become an opinion leader
LinkedIn is one of the most effective channels for professional content distribution. The social network helps a brand to become a Industry leader to establish. One of the great things about LinkedIn is that it enables companies to join groups and network with key people and opinion leaders in their own industry. It helps companies to become more strategically important Influencing factor in the industry to position.
5. Improves human-to-human relationships
LinkedIn doesn't just help one strong presence on the internet building it also plays an important role in improving personal relationships.
6. Increases the visibility of a brand
A LinkedIn profile or a well optimized company site has a higher chance of ranking well in Google Search. This increases the overall online presence of a brand.
4 steps to ranking well on LinkedIn
- Use relevant keywords in the bio and description of the page
- Use descriptive language in the job title and company name
- Fill out all the fields in your profile
- Add links to your blogs and websites on your profile
LinkedIn has gradually become one of the most important platforms for companies developed. Not a lot of social platforms can do with what Linkedin is about Brand visibility achieved, keep up.
Karandeep Virdi has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. We have translated it for you so that we can exchange ideas with our readers on relevant topics!
- Was Peyton Manning better than Joe Montana
- Our government will get better
- How does an astronaut pen work
- How can I make my voice scratchy
- Helps AmitriPtyline with anxiety and sleep disorders
- Why should I buy maternity clothes?
- What Are Some Good Home Project Franchises
- What is the full form of BRI
- Are there online courses for CAT
- Does the word monstrosity mean something great?
- Cytokines are proteins
- Mortgage Rates Today Mortgage Affordability Calculator
- Who invented angles in mathematics
- How to use Camtasia 4
- Replaces spirituality for modern organized religion
- Why do we need ASCII instead of binary
- How to say glasses in Indonesian
- What is the cloud and its technology
- God is an energy
- What is a simple two minute exercise
- How to become a suit tailor
- What are Newtonian and non-Newtonian currents
- Why is mountaineering difficult but satisfying
- How am I like Amy Winehouse