How do we control our body
The Power of Repressed Emotions: How Internal Anger Can Affect Mental Health
Negative emotions such as anger, hatred, anger, anger or aggression have existed since the beginning of human existence. These arise in an evolutionarily old area of our brain, the limbic system. This has a collection of nerve cell bodies at approximately temple level - the amygdala. Linked to the cerebral cortex, the amygdala is responsible for a wide range of emotions. It is considered the control center for the feelings of fear and anger and processes stimulus information from the eyes and ears in their context. If this happens, it deactivates the inhibiting cerebral cortex and sends warning signals to the entire body via the hypothalamus. Although the hypothalamus also sends warning signals back to the controlling cerebral cortex, it is much slower than the limbic system. This creates an uncontrolled anger before we regain control after a while.
When we are angry, we change the characteristics of our facial expressions. Our face becomes a grimace - the eyebrows contract, the eyes pinch, our lower jaw pushes forward and we show our teeth. Studies show that we perceive angry faces faster than friendly ones. For our body, this is its way of saying, “Be careful, it is best not to approach.” Anger arises in many different ways over the course of the life cycle. While the defiance phase is an important building block for the development of one's own personality in young children, there are various triggers for adults, such as B. injustice, disrespect, attack on one's own personality, exploitation, disappointment, inappropriate criticism, violation of self-esteem or excessive demands and harassment. When combined with thoughts of revenge, anger is an explosive mixture that can lead to aggression. This is a permanent impulsivity that manifests itself in affect. It is considered a psychological protective reaction that is triggered by internal and external conditions.
- Propane heaters must be ventilated
- How is life in Weimar
- How do scientists study atoms
- When and how were the straps invented
- Why doesn't China approve the McMahon Line?
- How are hormones produced in the body
- Who is your favorite director in Tollywood
- Can a minor be charged with harassment?
- Are there any opinions about EMDR
- How do I share my Christian testimony
- Taekwondo is the deadliest martial art
- Can I order TOEFL PBT score reports
- How do I make milk foam
- How do you go on dark web
- What is the best SQL database
- Has anyone started harvesting cobweb?
- What is the apical root meristem
- What is a UNA savings account
- How is tigress milk milked
- What is the bass line to the money
- Which parenting style contributes to bullying?
- What is delirium
- Which color stands for knowledge
- How is the South Point School
- What is the best ice cream cone brand
- Travel journalism pays off well
- Independence means zero covariance
- What is the ventral pallidum
- What are the goals of ISO 27001
- Why are raw materials not advertised
- Who is Kabir
- Eating healthy food will prevent gestational diabetes
- How can we turn motivation into action