How can I treat arrhythmias naturally?
This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, for example to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- (1) Kessel L. Sick sinus syndrome cured by ... vitamin D? Geriatrics. 1990 Aug; 45 (8): 83-5. PMID: 2379840. Herold, Internal Medicine 2007
- (2) Liu, X., Wang, W., Tan, Z. et al. The relationship between vitamin D and risk of atrial fibrillation: a dose-response analysis of observational studies. Nutr J 18, 73 (2019). https: //doi.org/10.1186/s12937 ...
- (3) Lippi G et al., Global epidemiology of atrial fibrillation: An increasing epidemic and public health challenge, First Published January 19, 2020. Sage Journals, https://doi.org/10.1177/1747493019897870
- Schettler, internal medicine, 9th edition, Thieme-Verlag
- Siegenthaler, textbook of internal medicine, 3rd edition, Thieme-Verlag
- Pschyrembel, Clinical Dictionary
- Heart and Circulatory Natural Authority, Rosina Sonnenschmidt, Narayana Verlag
- Illness as a way, Thorwald Dethlefsen, Rdiger Dahlke, Goldmann Verlag
- Burgerstein's Handbook of Nutrients, TRIAS-Verlag, 12th edition 2012
- Information from the SCHOLZ database based on the data approved by the Federal Office for Drugs and Medical Devices
- The Dorn Therapy, Helmut Koch, Hildegard Steinhauser, 2nd edition 2004, Foitzick Verlag
- Atlas of Human Anatomy, Frank H. Netter, Thieme Verlag
- Poisons of Nature, Dr. Wesselin Denkow, Bechtermünz-Verlag
- The big book of medicinal plants, M. Pahlow, Bechtermünz-Verlag
- Minerals according to Dr. Schüssler, Richard Kellenberger, Friedrich Kopsche, AT Verlag
- Hildegard Heilkunde from A-Z, Wighard Strehlow, Weltbild-Verlag
- Homeopathic remedies and their effects, William Boericke, Scientific Authors' Publishers Leer
- Ärzteblatt January 21, 2013, Douban, S et al: Significance of magnesium in congestive heart failure. At the. Heart. J. 132 (1996) 664
- Drug Safety: Azithromycin increases cardiovascular risk
- Death of a U.S. Teen: How Safe Are Energy Drinks?
- Energy drinks and alcohol - with wings to the clinic
- BUND warns of dangers from cell phone radiation
- W-LAN Brief information on risks and side effects
- Heart Foundation: Alternatives to Marcumar
- Freeman JV, Effectiveness and safety of digoxin among contemporary adults with incident systolic heart failure
- Naha K, Of little yellow men and a fear of the light
- N Engl J Med, Effect of the antiarrhythmic agent moricizine on survival after myocardial infarction. The Cardiac Arrhythmia Suppression Trial II Investigators
- Anand RG, The role of fish oil in arrhythmia prevention
- Peter S, A fish a day, keeps the cardiologist away! - A review of the effect of omega-3 fatty acids in the cardiovascular system
- Surya M. Artham, Fish Oil in Primary and Secondary Cardiovascular Prevention
- Leaf A, Prevention of fatal arrhythmias in high-risk subjects by fish oil n-3 fatty acid intake
- DGK: Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone)
- Doctors newspaper: New approach: Yoga as a recipe against atrial fibrillation
- Lakkireddy D, Effect of yoga on arrhythmia burden, anxiety, depression, and quality of life in paroxysmal atrial fibrillation: the YOGA My Heart Study
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Why does the rocket go off
- What limits can you legally cross?
- Who was the first investor
- What is caliper when drilling
- What are the top warm-up vocal exercises
- Why do I often bite my teeth?
- How can you remove an image?
- How does the company define the data quality
- How did you get to Cornell?
- India has its own cricketers
- What breeds my dog is mixed with
- Is bureaucracy a force for good?
- What were Snape's true feelings about Hermione?
- What is a healthy attitude
- Trust machine learning
- Where can I find a computer network
- What is the most muscular wild animal
- In which phase does marketing begin?
- What does Tempo Laplace mean
- Write anything you want
- Do IIM Ahmedabad Hostel rooms have AC
- What does Id Software stand for
- What is Gilbert AZ known for?
- What made you think about your life?