What does a Canadian woman like
Corona rules in Canada: woman walks her own man on a leash
In order to circumvent the corona rules in the Canadian province of Québec, a woman resorted to unusual measures. Without further ado, she put her husband on a leash as a "dog". She still has to pay a fine.
With an unconventional solution, a Canadian wanted to bypass the corona-related curfew in the province of Québec - and thus got herself a fine. The woman was outside after the curfew began at 8 p.m. and led a man on a leash, the police said. When asked about her violation of the curfew, the woman replied with a serious expression that she was walking "with her dog".
The case reportedly occurred in the city of Sherbrooke 150 kilometers east of Montréal. The officers had the impression that the woman wanted to "put them to the test," said police spokeswoman Isabelle Gendron. The stroller now has to pay a fine of 1,500 Canadian dollars (967 euros).
Woman does not want to accept restrictions
However, the woman did not want to accept the restriction of her freedom of movement for reasons of infection protection, as Gendron said: She told the police that she planned to go out on the street every evening during the lockdown.
The police stopped a drunk driver while checking the curfew in Sherbrooke. The latter stated that he "wanted to see what it was like to be outside during the curfew," said Gendron.
The residents of the province of Québec are only allowed to leave their apartments between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m. in exceptional cases due to the corona pandemic. The regulation is still valid for four weeks.
- Arrogant people have low self-esteem
- Why do people prefer Redmi over Samsung?
- How is endocardiosis treated
- Why should I hire a defense attorney?
- How many hours do I have
- What's your favorite island in Hawaii
- Why do husbands work with wealthy women
- Working MANPADs on stealth jets
- Is Goa a good place to invest
- How to make fried adobo rice
- What are some simple but incredible inventions
- Is love enough to be with someone
- What can we learn from previous generations
- How do I treat prostatitis
- What is the advantage of bigger tires
- Who invented the video recorder?
- What are native Java APIs
- Are people born with Unsocial Personality Disorders
- What are the targets of pollution
- What are mechatronics and electronics
- How is it important to win
- What causes a cross-eyed puppy
- What colors affect the mood
- What do you think of dogs
- Sitting too much causes poor posture
- Why is money being credited to APBS
- How are carbon offsets a legitimate business?
- How to study at UPTU colleges
- Who are similar artists like Modeselektor?
- Art sharpens your brain
- Make ants more aggressive
- How much does it snow in California
- Why do physicists love physics
- 70 hoodies are worth their price