What is used to cut fentanyl
CUT OPIOID PLASTER?
Which transdermal opioid patch can be cut up with few side effects?
Dr. med. D.K. BUDI (specialist in general medicine, chiro / psychotherapy)
Conflict of Interest: none
Two opioids are currently also available as patches: fentanyl (DUROGESIC; a-t 1996; No. 9: 88-9) and buprenorphine (TRANSTEC; a-t 2002; 33: 4, 13).
The one that has been available for a long time Fentanyl TTS* consists of a gel-like drug reservoir and a membrane that ensures the controlled release of the active ingredient. Do not damage, split, or cut it as the opioid will be released in an uncontrolled manner.1
Buprenorphine is evenly distributed in TRANSTEC in a matrix, from which it is released proportionally to the area of the skin that is covered. Cutting the patch once should not destroy this matrix, so that the active ingredient continues to be released in a controlled manner. The adhesive properties should also be retained.2 However, the information for healthcare professionals does not contain any information on whether the patches are divisible. There is also a lack of information about the structure.3 We neither find studies on the use of halved plasters in a database search (PubMed) nor do we receive them from the manufacturer on request. Due to a lack of documentation of benefits and safety as well as possible liability problems, we cannot recommend cutting this plaster either, -Red.
- What are the best signs for marketing
- How many developers does Tableau Company have
- Why do western liberals advocate the cultural relativity theory
- What are the average rankings from IIST
- Philosophers use the philosophical method
- Likes Cersei Qyburn
- What is an earthquake area
- Receive a pension for NFL players
- Has BF3 lonely couples
- What is the exact process of corruption
- How do you rate your neighbors
- What is a corporate vision
- What is Augmented Reality Gaming
- What is a cTrader Broker
- Where did the term Exosphaere come from?
- Why are the stays at Chan angry
- Do I need braces 2
- How do market fluctuations affect small businesses?
- Economy can be applied to your health
- What happened at Stonewall
- What are the characteristics of spreadsheet programs
- A degree is required for a doctorate
- Is Trump a proxy president for Putin
- What are the best social IoT projects
- How to say car in Mandarin
- Where should I study chemistry from?
- Should India take back PoK
- Can we get used to motion sickness?
- Is weed legalized in India
- I How do I install Gazebo
- Do mosquitos have nests 1
- What is the perfect tea for you
- What is causality